Visit my website www.andreawan.com

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Meatpaper Illustration

Here's an illustration I did for the latest issue of San Francisco-based Meatpaper Magazine, an independent publication that collects all sorts of stories about the meat culture.  The article is about eating insects and my interpretation of it is a worm taco that branches out into a otherworldly forest. It was so much fun working with such an uncommon topic which I can some what relate to...since I've tried fried worms couple years ago in Thailand.

3 comments:

Neon Whispers said...

i love all the greenery - fab illustration

Hannah Stephenson said...

Totally great and bizarre...just love this. Also love the daintiness of the fingers!

lauren carney said...

lovely one,
your art is amazing,
and i appreciate your pretty creations immensely
x x