Visit my website www.andreawan.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

Prints available

Dear all, I'm having an exhibition in Europe next year. In the mean time I'm working on new pieces and at the same time hoping to raise some money for the trip. I just restocked some of my prints and added a new one. Is any one interested in buying one to help me out? Below are images of available prints and their info. They're printed with spray pigment ink on a heavy archival quality stock. The quality is AMAZING. Drop me an email if would like one. I'll love you! andrea@andreawan.com


8 x 10 in



12 x 16 in
]



16 x 20 in


A close up shot of a print:


Next month I'll also have some prints available at TANK shop in Aarhus (DK) and L'issueGallery in Paris.
x
Andrea

1 comment:

NiuLeibel said...

Hi... I love your work..so pretty... If I live in Chile how can I get one of your prints...best, Tania