Visit my website www.andreawan.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pictoplasma Recap

It's been a crazy month of working on my show, followed by an amazing week of Pictoplasma goodness. It was such a pleasure meeting and hanging out with other participants such as Felt Mistress, Ted Parker, Will Sweeney, Jon Burgerman, LowBros, Billy&Alex etc etc.  Here are some of the pictures from the week of Pictoplasma Berlin 2013. Thanks to the Pictoplasma team for such a great experience :)

Before the show
My show at Sur la Montagne

Billy&Alex at the Hub
The lovely Felt Mistress
My very first talk at the Babylon Theatre
"In Yo Face" - An ongoing interactive installation curated by Rylsee and myself -
made its first appearence at the Pictoplasma closing party at the Urban Spree.
Participants are free to hang the facial features (painted by Eirian Chapman, Billy&Alex,
RylseeJohannes Mundinger,  Blo and myself) on the giant faces.

Visit the gallery on instagram by searching for the hashtag #inyoface13
Behind the scenes - Painting day

No comments: